Wednesday 1 July 2020

WEEKLY SHOP MY STASH | EVERYDAY MAKE UP DRAWER - COME ALONG WHILE I SHOP MY STASH

Hello beauties, 

I hope you are all well , staying safe and most of all staying sane 

I do a weekly shop my stash every Monday on my you tube channel and I thought you guys might like to watch it . 

What is a shop my stash ? 

A shop my stash is where I go through my everyday make up drawer where I keep the make up that I have been using all week and give a mini review on the products that I have been using, decide if I will keep any products in for another rotation or put them back in the collection and decide If I will be decluttering any products that I have used the previous week that haven't worked out so much for me . 


Here is what one of my eyeshadow palettes drawers look like I'm hoping to do a declutter soon , I just need to trial a few more eyeshadow palettes out and decide whether I want to keep them in my eyeshadow palette collection 


If you like looking at how people store their make up collection you should go and check mine out . 

Shop my stash videos are some of my favourites to watch on you tube as I love to see what other people have in their collections . 

Thanks for reading as always beauties , thanks in advance if you check out the video I would really love for you guys to be as supportive on my you tube journey as you have here .