Sunday 28 June 2020

FULL FACE OF MAKE UP UNDER £20 INCLUDING EYE LOOK WITH ELF HOT JALOPENO EYESHADOW PALETTE

Hello Beauties, 

Hope you are all well, staying safe and most of all staying sane, 

I recently did a video for the you tube channel it's the tag that was going around  a few years ago where you tubers had to do a full face of make up for under £20 

I looked through my make up collection and chose wisely if you want to see what products that I chose watch the video below . 


How gorgeous is that eye look though I'm totally obsessed with the elf bitesize eyeshadow palette in the shade hot jalopeno, going off the performance of this eyeshadow palette alone I would definitely repurchase more of these little bitesize palettes and they are super handy for traveling with . 

If greens aren't your vibe they do neutral eyeshadow palettes as well  as soon as I saw the eyeshadows in the hot jalopeno palette I knew I had to buy it and try it . 



Would love for you to go and check out this video I really enjoyed doing this challenge, I know it's been done time and time again but this is my take on it. 

Thanks for reading as always beauties and thanks in advance if you do decide to check out the video .