Tuesday 14 July 2020

THE DAY I FOUND OUT MY FACEBOOK ACCOUNT GOT HACKED

Hello Beauties , 

Hope you are all well , staying safe and most of all sane .

In today's post we will be discussing something a little bit more serious then beauty | make up which is always fun to talk about 

A few weeks ago a colleague who I hadn't worked with in about seven years reached out to me and told me to check my facebook account as he thought that my account had been hacked . 

In my you tube video I go through the story of what happened and what steps I had to make I would encourage people who don't have anti virus software on their devices to for sure get it . 

Mine had run out and I was in the process of buying it again and never got around to it although it was a pain , it was only my facebook that got hacked and Instagram everything else was fine it could have been a lot worse 

Thank you as always for reading and thanks in advance if you go and watch this video