Wednesday 5 August 2020

PROJECT PAN 20 IN 2020 - JULY PROJECT PAN UPADATE HOW MUCH PROGRESS HAVE I MADE

Hello beauties, 

Hope you are all well staying safe and most of all staying sane , 

Here in the UK I feel like we have taken 5 steps back on how we are managing to control COVID  
In certain parts of the country they have got a second wave which is very concerning and I do have worries as I am a carer for my mum and need to keep healthy for her  . 

I just thought I would give you guys an update as I don't know where in the world you are reading this post from . 

Now lets take a look at what my progress was on my 20 in 20 project pan and how much progress I made in July 


 . 



Here is my update for July I would love it if you guys would go and check my channel out, I'm currently at nearly 350 subscribers when I get to 500 subscribers I will be doing a nice giveaway on the channel I'd love for you all to enter that 

As always thanks for watching your support means everything