Tuesday 16 June 2020

HEALTH UPDATE

Hello Lovelies,

I can't believe I  haven't posted in nearly a month I thought it was high time that I gave you a health update .

A few weeks ago I went to the hospital to see my consultant and my temperature was sky high and they had concerns that I might have Covid-19 .

I was sent home from the hospital and told to self isolate for 2 weeks


So that's exactly what I did it wasn't easy though as I am my mums carer which I explained to the doctor .

The doctor said if I didn't have anymore symptoms within the week I would be ok to go to my mums and do her medication for the following week but I would need to self isolate for at least 7 days .

When I got home my temperature dropped straight away, I was under a lot of stress and anxiety when I was at the hospital as they had to put me in a isolation room I couldn't wait in the waiting room with the other patients in case it was covid-19 .

 I was getting really anxious waiting in the room by myself and I had to wear the mask that the nurses gave to me which was really uncomfortable , I felt like i was struggling to breathe which was probably my anxiety and the fact that I had to wear the mask

I didn't have any more symptoms during the week I think I had that high temperature due to the stress of the appointment, stress of going on public transport for the first time in 3 months and stress at the fact that I had found a lump on the back of my neck .

I have since been back to see my consultant at the hospital the lump on my neck they don't think it's cancerous but they want to do a biopsy just to make sure so I am awaiting my appointment for  that .

                       Thanks for reading lovelies,  hope your all well and staying safe