Wednesday 17 June 2020

5 DAYS WITH MORPHE BOSS MOOD EYESHADOW PALETTE DAY 1 LOOK 1 - GRUNGY GREEN

Hello Lovelies,

Hope you are  all well ,  staying safe but most of all staying sane

In today's post I thought I would add the video that I have recently filmed for  you tube ,

 I started a new series where I use eyeshadow palettes for 5 days and do 5  different eyeshadow looks to test the eyeshadow palette to see if I will keep  or declutter the eyeshadow palettes in my collection .

The first palette that I decided to try was the Morphe Boss Mood Eyeshadow Palette as I haven't really used it since I bought it when it was first released and it has some amazing colourful eyeshadows in the palette



I will be posting each look on the blog that I created every day so you can see the looks that I came up with


The first look that I created was with the gorgeous green eyeshadows in this palette they are absolutely stunning .

I would love for you guys to check out this very short video and subscribe to the channel I have a lot of exciting content coming very soon

As always my lovelies , thank you so much for reading and watching if you do watch the video .