Saturday 27 June 2020

5 DAYS WITH MORPHE BOSS MOOD EYESHADOW PALETTE DAY 5 LOOK 5 - GORGEOUS GOLDS

Hello Beauties, 

Hope your all well and staying safe , 

Today we are going to be talking about the last look that I created using the beautiful Morphe Boss Mood 35M eyeshadow palette. 

I really enjoyed creating the different eye looks that I came up with last week . 




This is the gorgeous palette you can create so many versatile looks with it when I pulled it out for my shop my stash at the start of the week last week I thought it might be an eyeshadow palette that I would be decluttering from my collection . 

No way is this palette going anywhere I have a feeling it's going to be a staple in my collection . 

Today we focused on the gorgeous golds in the palette they are absolutely stunning it truly makes blue eyes pop 



Here is the video I would love for you guys to show me some love and go and check it out , 

Thanks so much for reading and thanks in advance if you do watch this video or any of the others that I have posted in the series, It really means an awful lot to me . 

Love to you all 




Mariya Zafirova said...

The shades look amazing!

Mariya | https://www.brunetteondemand.com/