Tuesday 23 June 2020

5 DAYS WITH THE MORPHE BOSS MOOD EYESHADOW PALETTE - RAVISHING REDS DAY 4 LOOK 4

Hello Beauties,

Hope you are well staying safe and most of  all staying sane .

Today is Day 4 Look 4 using the Morphe Boss Mood eyeshadow palette , I have really been enjoying using this palette this past week to do this little mini series .

If you have not already checked out the looks that I have created so far I would love it if you did . 


Here is the gorgeous palette in all it's glory the colour story of this palette is amazing . 

In todays look we focused on using the red eyeshadows from the palette which really took me out of my comfort zone as I don't like red toned eyeshadow on me . 



If you love a warm toned red eyeshadow look you should check out the look that I created with this palette 

                                           Thanks for reading as always lovelies