Saturday 20 June 2020

5 DAYS WITH MORPHE BOSS MOOD EYESHADOW PALETTE DAY 3 LOOK 3 - BEAUTIFUL BRONZE

Hello Beauties

Hope you are well, staying safe and most of  all staying sane .

This week on my you tube channel I have been focusing on my Morphe Boss Mood Eyeshadow Palette as I was unsure whether to keep or declutter from my eyeshadow collection I can safely say it's going nowhere it's such a beautiful eyeshadow palette. wouldn't you agree ?





What are your thoughts on this palette do you have it in your eyeshadow collection ?

What are your thoughts on the Morphe eyeshadow formula , I feel like Morphe eyeshadows are like Marmite you either love the formula or you hate it , their is no in between .


In this palette I definitely feel like the matte eyeshadows aren't as good | pigmented as the shimmers they are absolutely stunning .

My favourite by far is definitely the shade Bright eyes i feel like that shade makes my blue eyes pop so much .

I feel like this look came out quite smoky which I normally steer away from doing a smoky eye look .  I was surprised at how nice it actually looked


I would love for you guys to go and watch this video and support me on my you tube journey it would mean so much to me .

As always beauties thanks for reading and if you do watch it thanks in advance .

               
             Stay safe