Friday 19 June 2020

5 DAYS WITH MORPHE BOSS MOOD EYESHADOW PALETTE DAY 2 LOOK 2 - PRETTY PURPLES

Hello Beauties ,

Hope your all well, staying safe and most of all staying sane .

Today is Day 2 look 2 using Morphe Boss Mood Eyeshadow Palette I focused on using the purples in the eyeshadow palette.

I don't normally use purple eyeshadow it completely took me out of my comfort zone .



I really loved how the look came out and would for sure use the purples in this palette again .


I would love for you guys to check out this video and also let me know what your thoughts are on the series .

Do you think the  5 Days with ..... is a good series ?

Also if you have beauty channels i would love to check them out I'm always looking for new channels to watch and support just leave your channel name in the comments and I will go and check it out .

Thanks as always for reading and thanks in advance if you do watch this short video .

                Stay Safe