Wednesday 23 October 2019

First Impression On The Too Faced Melted Gold Lipstick

Hello Beauties,

Hope your all well and are having a great week so far today I thought I would give my thoughts on a lipstick that I picked up from TKMAXX awhile back .


This is a lipstick that I would not have picked up if it was not for me spotting it at TK MAXX as they are expensive lipsticks and this is a very pretty but unique lipstick colour . 

I have the too faced chocolate gold eyeshadow palette which by the way i absolutely adore and this is part of the collection so I thought I would pick up this lipstick too .



I love this lipstick so much and I didn't think it would be a lipstick that I would love I think it looks so nice with this gold smoky eye


I normally only wear the Too Faced Melted Matte formula as that is my favourite Too Faced lipstick this is a metallic gloss in the shade Pure Gold it's much more pigmented then what the photo is showing so maybe I will do a look on my you tube channel with the lipstick and the Too Faced Chocolate Gold Palette .

It's like the name of the lipstick says Pure Gold and looks like you have painted Gold on your lips it's truly beautiful .

What do you guys think ? Have you tried this lipstick ?

I would love for you all to check my you tube channel out if you have not already done so

All my social media including my you tube channel is on my page under social your support would mean the world to me.

Thanks for reading as always for once this is a very short post .