Monday 15 July 2019

Dose Of Colours - Block Party Eyeshadow Teal Me More Review

Hello Beauties,

Hope your all well,  Today I thought I would do a little review on this Dose of Colours single Block Party Eyeshadow and share my thoughts with you.



The eyeshadow comes in gorgeous compact sleek packaging which makes it really handy for travel .

Packaging isn't everything though it's how the eye shadow looks and how it applies on the eyes and how it performs so lets talk about that .





These Dose of Colours Block Party Eyeshadows are super pigmented that is just one swatch on my hand .

What I like about this particular shade is it's a duo chrome eyeshadow so it looks like the colour is changing whatever light your in . 

I got this eyeshadow from Beauty Bay I've never tried any of the Dose of Colours Cosmetics before and i'm that impressed with this eyeshadow that I would definitely order more when my no buy ends in November . 

They are quite expensive for a single eyeshadow £16 but they are so worth it you can get some really nice unique eyeshadows from the Block Party Collection. 

I like the fact that it has the little mirror in the compact also as it is handy for travel and you never know when you might need to use it . 



This is how pretty the eyeshadow looks on the eyes it looks really well on blue eyes and it's such a vibrant eyeshadow . 

This is not a product that I hear people talk about that much not you tubers or bloggers so I wanted to share my thoughts with you and show you what it looks like . 

Have you tried the Dose Of Colours Block Party Eyeshadows if so what are your thoughts do you think they are worth the expensive price tag for one single eyeshadow . 

My no buy ends in November and that is when Black Friday is and I know last year Beauty Bay had some really good deals on so hopefully I will be able to pick up a couple more of these eyeshadows at a fraction of the price . 

Thanks for reading as always means so much to me 






Mariya Zafirova said...

Great shades!

Mariya | https://www.brunetteondemand.com/pinafore-dress-styles/