Wednesday 27 March 2019

Superdrug Naturally Radiant Day Cream Review

Hello Lovelies,

Hope your all well,  awhile ago I did a review on the Superdrug Naturally Radiant Glycolic Pads, I said at the time that I was using the Naturally Radiant Day Cream and I would be doing a review on that.

I've finally finished using the Superdrug Naturally Radiant Day Cream and I have to say I really enjoyed using it .


Thus Day Cream lasted me so long over 6 months which I was surprised at although I did enjoy it I am glad that it is out of my skincare collection and I can use another day cream now . 
I was using this Day Cream day in day out for a good 6 months and you get fed up of using the same skin care and want to switch things up . 





I found this Day Cream to be quite thick and it was quite moisturising although it wasn't the most moisturising Day Cream I had ever used . 

I originally bought this Day Cream as it says its moisturising and also that it's brightening I would say it is quite moisturising but I didn't notice any difference in the appearance of my skin in the way it looked . I didn't think my skin looked anymore brightened then it did before I used the Day Cream so I don't agree with that claim . 

I would repurchase it again in the future its not a terrible Day Cream and its so inexpensive  I'm sure I only paid £3.99 and I got the Superdrug Naturally Radiant Glycolic Pads for half price it seems to have gone up to £5.99 so maybe it was on a special offer when I purchased it but even at £5.99 I would say this is worth the money especially as you can often get buy one get one half price . 

I wouldn't recommend the Superdrug Naturally Radiant Glycolic Pads though as I felt like they just did not work for me . 

If I see this offer again I might get the Day Cream as well as the Night Cream and see how I go with that 

For now though I will be using a different moisturiser which I will be updating you on . I don't really talk about skincare much here it all tends to be make up related which is fine but it's nice to have a bit of variety and i'm really getting into skin care especially sheet masks . 

I have a few sheet masks that I will be doing upcoming reviews on once I have tried them out . 

I feel like I need to start taking care of my skin now more then ever as I've not long turned 41 

Thanks for reading as always means so much to me 





Jatin Sethi said...

Always remember that first impressions are important in the business of rehabbing a house. Therefore, you should carry out the marketing activities when the repairs on the property are almost complete. This way, you can take advantage of the house's curb appeal to attract the attention of prospective buyers. In addition, you can be sure that nobody will get injured from scattered nails and hammer when touring the rehabbed home.
inspirational quotes for addiction
inspirational quotes for addicts
beating addiction quotes
motivational recovery quotes



jatin said...

The essential objective for all liquor rehab programs is to instruct the liquor client to the realities about compound reliance and the progressions expected to carry on with a liquor free way of life. Different conduct liquor rehab programs help liquor rehab patients accomplish and keep up delayed restraint.
alcohol rehab center florida