Sunday 17 March 2019

Renew You Platinum & Retinol Pure Radiance Face Mask First Impression / Review

Hello Lovelies,

Last night I decided to have a little pamper session and I have quite a few face masks in my collection that I want to use up this face mask was on top with about 4 others .


The face mask claims to illuminate and perfect skin texture this face mask is good if your skin needs a boost and lets be honest from time to time it's very hydrating which is what I liked about it .




This face mask is definitely targeted towards the more mature woman it claims it will make your skin look younger and goes on to say that as we get older we lose the ability to retain moisture and that our appearance can appear dehydrated and lack lustre which is very true .

I don't think this face mask should be subjected to just the more mature woman though I'm in my forties if your in your twenties and you feel like your skin is dehydrated I think this is a good face mask to try and so inexpensive ,

If you live in the U.K you can buy these face mask at Body Care

I agree with some of the claims of this face mask it claims it's moisturising yes it's definitely moisturising and after leaving it on for 20 minutes your skin does feel very hydrated as far as it brightening and illuminating I didn't notice any difference to my skin it didn't look any different really ,

The face mask also states that their are noticeable signs of ageing reduced after just one use and that there was a trial done on women over the age of 25 yet again I honestly don't see any difference to what my skin looked like before I used the face mask .

The one thing I didn't like about this face mask which I didn't realise at the time but it does show it on the packet so it's totally my fault for not looking properly is this face mask comes in two halves which I have never seen before . Normally the face masks that I have tried in the past have just come as one but this one had 2 halves one for the top half of your face and one for the bottom half of your face which made it really fiddly to put it on especially as I had never used any face masks like this before .



Not the best photo I know it was late at nigh and I didn't want to fiddle with the mask anymore then I already had so it is a bit creased in places but it did the job still . 

When I took the face mask off my skin did feel extremely hydrated and moisturised so it is a good face mask to use if your skin feels like it needs a helping hand like mine has done lately but if you read the pack and expect your skin to look illuminated and more radiant once you take the face mask off  then you will feel disappointed the same as if you are hoping to see a noticeable difference once you take the mask off . 

You don't see noticeable signs of reduced ageing this is what a lot of companies especially skincare companies put on the back of their product in the hope that you will buy their products . 

Would I buy this face mask again - 

Yes I really enjoyed this face mask and it was very inexpensive I think £1 or something like that and face masks are usually more expensive then that and not only did I find this Hydrating but my skin also felt really moisturised afterwards so I do recommend it I just don't think all the claims are right of what this product claims to do .

Thanks for reading as always …..