Thursday 21 February 2019

First Impressions On Superdrug Naturally Radiant Glycolic Acid Daily Cleansing Pads

Hello Beauties,

It's been a hot minute since I last posted here on the blog hope your all well .

Today I thought I would talk about skincare which for me I very rarely do a few months back I needed a new day cream I want to say at least 6 months ago now maybe even longer and I came across these Superdrug Naturally Radiant Glycolic Acid Daily Cleansing Pads they were from the same brand as the day cream and I am sure at the time it was buy one get one for half price .





I thought I may as well try them I had been hearing a lot of things about how good the glycolic cleansing pads mainly the nip and fab ones I didn't know Superdrug had their own brand of glycolic cleansing pads .


Here is what the Naturally Radiant Glycolic Acid Daily Cleansing Pads claim to do for you ….

Claims 

It claims to awaken skins natural glow 
Improves skin tone and texture 

To be honest I didn't notice any of the above which i'm not too bothered about as these pads only cost £2.89 at full price if they would have cost anymore I think I would have been a little upset as I really felt like they did nothing for my skin . 

I certainly did not notice any difference to the texture of my skin or that it looked more awake and glowing to before I used the glycolic cleansing pads . 


Here are what the Daily Glycolic Cleansing Pads look like  you get 60 which is great value for the money that you pay if they actually where to work which I just didn't find that they did .

I just found that I had  to use a cleanser as well as using these cleansing pads which defeats the purpose really of having them it's just an extra step in your skin care regime that you just don't need especially if your in a rush to get out the door . 

I did use them up as I hate being wasteful but I won't be repurchasing this product again which is a real shame as I was looking forward to giving you a positive review about this product and this becoming one of my holy grail products in my skin care routine . 

It's not all doom and gloom though I have been using the Naturally Radiant Day Cream religiously since I purchased it and I have to say I really love it guys I will be bringing you a review on that very soon I have nearly finished all the product . 

Have you tried these Naturally Radiant Glycolic Cleansing Daily Pads if so what was your experience with this product …. I would love to know your thoughts in the comments section down below or if you have tried a product similar to this

Thanks foe reading as always means so much to me