Saturday 1 September 2018

Becca X Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection V's Becca Blushed With Light Trio Palette - How Similar Are These Palettes Really ?

Hello Beauties,

I was going through my make up collection last night and I don't have many Becca items I have to admit but I was looking at both the Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection and the Becca Blushed With Light Palette




 
Both these palettes look very similar so even though the Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection was limited edition and you don't seem to be able to get this palette anywhere you can buy the Becca Blushed With Light Palette from the likes of Amazon .

My favourite Blush from the palette is Rose Spritz I have been using this blush a lot lately it's super pigmented .

Both blushers from the Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection are very similar to Snap Dragon which is the blush from the Becca Blushed With Light Palette. .

You will be able to see it more when  I show you the swatches with the names by them.


The shade Snapdragon from the Becca Blushed With Light Palette is like a mix between the two blushers from the Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection Rose Spritz and Pamplemousse . Snapdragon I would say is more similar to the shade Pamplemousse.

All three of those blushes are beautiful I don't feel like if you have the Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection you need the Blushed with light palette as they are so similar .

If you are a collector that's a different thing I wouldn't discourage anyone from spending their money on these palettes they really are beautiful blushers .

Now for the other blushers that are more like bronzers In the Jaclyn hill palette the shade is Amaretto and in the Blushed With Light Palette the shade is Songbird and again the shades are just so similar .

Songbird I would say is just a little bit lighter and I think I actually like this shade more then Amaretto .

I wouldn't say the Blushed With Light Palette is a dupe for the Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection but it is very similar some may feel that it's too similar to justify spending money on both palettes .

I know both palettes are from the old collections that Becca did but I saw them in my collection and I just thought I would give them a mention on the blog as they are both beautiful palettes .

Out of all the 3 blushes that I thought was similar definitely my favourite has to be Rose Spritz from Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection I love blushers that have a golden undertone like this one it really reminds me of the cult blush by Nars Orgasm

Did anyone pick up these palettes I would love to know what your thoughts are do you think they are similar ? Do you have both or did you just get the one palette .

I think Becca blushers are gorgeous but there very expensive I would be interested in seeing if there are any dupes on the high street for Rose Spritz and Snap Dragon especially .


Here I am wearing the blush from the Becca and Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection in the shade Rose Spritz .

This Rose Spritz blusher is definitely one of my favourite blushers from my collection

Thanks for reading as always

 .