Saturday 11 August 2018

Juvias Place Zulu Palette Review and Swatches

Hello Beauties,

I recently got this beautiful Juvia's Place Zulu Eyeshadow Palette the eyeshadows are gorgeous especially the green ones.


The packaging is gorgeous I love the whole 3-D effect on the box and the front of the palette.

I had wanted to try Juvia's Place eyeshadows for so long when I saw that beauty bay was doing a sale for 4th of July so I decided to buy this palette and do a review for the blog.





Look how vibrant these eyeshadows are in this palette I just love them especially the middle row of eyeshadows that have the greens in them you get a nice matte green a lime shimmer and a turquoise green which just reminds me of the ocean and it looks lovely on the eyelid and makes blue and green eyes pop.

I really like the Orange and Yellow in the top row I've only used the brown once or twice that's more of a shadow for my lash line as it's not as harsh as black eyeshadow.

Then the third row starts with a gorgeous rose gold shimmer it's so pretty and feminine for those days when you don't want to wear a really bright shadow on the eyelid this is a good one. I also really like the matte orange and purple .

This Juvia's Place palette really is a lovely palette .....


Here are the swatches of all the eyeshadows the eyeshadows are so pigmented and blend so well the shimmer eyeshadows are metallic and look lovely it would have been really nice if there was one more metallic eyeshadow in the palette .


The lime green from the palette is on my eyelid and I have used the matte yellow and orange in the crease . I really like this look .




I absolutely adore this turquoise eyeshadow which is on my eye lid and the orange as a transition eyeshadow on the crease .

Have you tried this palette or any of the Juvia's Place Palettes I would love to know your thoughts ?

Thanks for reading as always ....

Beauty With Andrea