Sunday 26 August 2018

Feeling Appreciative and What I'm Going To Do When I Reach 2K

Hello Beauties,

Hope your all well and had a lovely bank holiday weekend I have been ill for it so I haven't been able to do anything this weekend or the weekend before but I am hoping to go my Niece's 21st Birthday Party next weekend to celebrate with her and the rest of the family.


It's been a tough year what with my mum being ill and now me being ill as well but you all stuck by me and some of you are even new to my blog .

I will be eternally greatful for you standing by me when I was barely posting anything from November to April I didn't have the internet at home until recently and even if I did back then my posts probably wouldn't have made much sense as I was consumed with so much sadness as the doctors had given my mum hours to live at one point good job she is strong and she proved those doctors wrong .

I am so proud to have a mum as strong as my mum she literally means so much to me and I am greatful for whatever time I have left with that she is on the mend I hope it will be years but none of us are getting any younger and I realised that when I was going to the hospital to visit her every day .

I definitely feel like I have been given a second chance to tell her the things that I didn't tell her and spend time with her .

Anyway enough about that the blog is reaching 1.4K Followers nearly and what I thought about doing when it reaches 2K is a Giveaway.
If you have been part of my little family from the start you will know that I love to give and I thought what better way to celebrate then to give back .

I have a few ideas on the prizes but near the time I will be doing a post with the ideas and I would love for my followers to choose what they want

This giveaway will be open internationally as well as in the UK I want to make it fair I realise that people from all over the world read my blog .

I'd love to do this giveaway for you ASAP so why not come and follow me here and be part of B.W.A Family

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day as always to catch up on what i'm thinking etc I think your all Amazing for it .