Friday 6 April 2018

Review on ID Colour Bon Bon Eyeshadow Palette

Hello Lovelies,

Today I want to do a quick review on this id colour bon bon palette.
Lets just address the elephant In the room this is a clear dupe for the too faced palettes from the fact that it comes in a tin to the shadow lay out.

I really like the matte shadows you get a really nice cream base eyeshadow which is great for setting your make up base some 

ally nice transition eyeshadows and darker mattes such a vibrant pink and plum coloured eyeshadows.

The matte eyeshadows blend out really well unfortunately you don't get that many matte eyeshadows in this palette. 3 matte eyeshadows all the rest are shimmer eyeshadow.

The shimmer eyeshadows are beautiful in this palette ID Colours did a great job with picking the colour selection of the shadows unfortunately with the lighter shimmer eyeshadow there is just no pigment whatsoever and I'm a girl that just loves my shimmer eyeshadow to be super pigmented. I even tried spraying my make up brush with setting spray and dipping my brush in all the shimmer eyeshadows to get more pigment there was a tiny bit more pigment not much. The darker shimmer eyeshadows were really patchy and there was a lot of fall out with these shadows which I can work out what I don't want to work with is the fact that the lighter eyeshadows have no pigment and the darker eyeshadows were really patchy.

This is one palette I won't be recommending the only reason I would keep this palette would be for 2-3 of the matte eyeshadow that I did like the base, the transition eyeshadow and that's not a reason to keep it so I said my sister could have it as she doesn't have much of a make up collection.

If you have tried this palette before what are your thoughts?

I had never heard of the brand ID Colour before let me know in the comments section down below if you have and what you think and if there are any other things that i should try from the brand.

I got this palette from tkmaxx out of some birthday money I think it was £7.99 I just am not loving this palette I weighed it up against the quality of my make up revolution palettes and this ID. Colour palette didn't even compare against palettes from make up revolution at the same price and even some of the cheaper newer palettes that I have been trying from make up revolution such as the reloaded divided palette which I will be talking about very soon.

If you would like to see the make up looks I used with this palette please check out my instagram I would love for you to follow me there beautywithandrea_

As always thanks for reading

Beauty with Andrea