Tuesday 6 February 2018

New Watch - Aint Got Time For This

Hello Lovelies,

Today I just wanted to do a quick post on this lovely watch that I have been wearing recently.

I bought it in the sale last year from Louvisa I think I paid £10 for it but I've been wearing my Michael Kors Watch I came across this watch in my jewellery box and have been loving wearing it because it has the black strap it goes with pretty much everything.

I love that it has rose gold on it as well as I'm such a big fan of rose gold and then of course it says Ain't Got Time For That which is one of my favourite phrases.

It's like this watch was calling to me to buy it, it's just so me and for that price I couldn't just leave it there.

I've been wearing it religiously the last couple of months I love it so much.



Thanks for reading

Beauty With Andrea

xoxo