Friday 12 January 2018

L’Oréal Hydra Genius Aloe Water Review

Hello Beauties,

I have been using this L’Oréal Hydra Genius Aloe Water for quite some time I’m coming to the end of the bottle so I thought I would do a first impressions / review on it .



I normally use it as a base before I put on my make up . It’s like a silicone so your make up goes on a lot smoother it does have a scent to it very similar to the Nivea Shaving Balm Smells exactly the same I would say ....

You do get a lot for your money in this bottle their is 70ML of Product  . It does go on very smooth and leaves your skin feeling fresh and prepped for make up .

I have enjoyed using it but when I run out I think I’m going to go back to using Nivea soothing aftershave balm with the same effects and it’s a lot to cheaper to buy .

I definitely think this is worth a try and I’m glad I did . Like make up I love trying new skincare out .
I would definitely say though that if you want to try this try the Nivea soothing balm it’s better value for money

Thanks for reading 

Beauty With Andrea 
XOXO