Wednesday 10 January 2018

Benefit - Worlds Famous Neutrals Palette First Impressions...

Hello Beauties,

This is going to be a quick first impressions on the Benefit World Famous Neutrals Palette ....





The packaging is quite cheaply made out of cardboard but I like that it’s made to look like a book...




I feel like this palette has everything firstly you get to try their paint pots I love both of the ones that they have included in this set they are both the most popular ones that benefit do they are Birthday Suit & My two cents I like to use these both alone and as a base for the eyeshadow in the palette. 



I like that benefit have put this little card in with the palette with a eyeshadow look. I don’t pay attention to those cards too much but I think there really handy especially for beginners.

The paint pots have 3.2g of product in them and the eyeshadows are 1.2g so there are 4x 1.2g eyeshadow and 2x 3.2g in each paint pot

These eyeshadows are truly beautiful and are great Neutrals over the next few days I will be creating more looks but this is just one look that I have created today .

I created this by using the Benefit My Two Cents Paint Pot & then I went in with it’s complicated which is the nice peachy gold eyeshadow from the palette . 

On my lashline I added Kiss me I’m tipsy which is the deep brown shadow with the flecks of glitter in it

Time for the best part which is the swatches ...



The first 2 swatches are the paint pots which are My two cents and Birthday suit . Love both these little paint pots .



The one I’ve used today My two cents is more of a golden cream based eyeshadow and Birthday Suit is a champagne based cream ,

Now onto the eyeshadows ....



Call my Bluff - is the highlight in the palette it’s nice to use as a inner corner highlight . 



Kiss me I’m tipsy - is a stunning deep brown with this you can create a smoky eye or just run it along your lashline or outer v 



It’s complicated - is a stunning peachy golden eyeshadow which is the one that I’m wearing in the above photo. 



Gilt-y Pleasure - is a stunning bronze eyeshadow that also goes really well with the My two cents paint pot . 



So far I’m really happy about the palette the eyeshadows are really pigmented and the cream paint pots are really creamy and have great staying power .


Thanks for reading as always 



Do you have this palette If so what are your thoughts ??



I would love to hear from you in the comments section 



Beauty With Andrea 

xoxo