Tuesday 23 January 2018

Dior Addict Lip Laquer Review 

Hello my lovelies, 

Today I thought I would do a little first impression/review on this lovely lipstick from Dior . I love Dior make up so much but don’t have that much of it as it’s so expensive for me it’s much more of a luxury item . 




Lets just talk about the packaging it's the classic blue packaging that DIOR do so well . I don't have many lipsticks from DIOR . I think maybe 2 lipsticks and 2 lip glosses . The packaging of this lipstick isn't like the others this has a shift of purple on the packaging which is not picking up on in the photo but it feels even more luxurious .



I just love this shade of lipstick a very nude pink it's really glossy and hydrating my only issue really with this lipstick is it doesn't tend to last maybe 2-3 hours max if you don't eat . If you eat then you will need to re-apply more frequently. I would say for a lipstick that is not matte it's about average for wearing time though .

Do I think this lipstick is worth the money? 

When all said and done it is just a nude pink lipstick if you have some money to splurge on a high end lipstick I would say a nice nude colour like this one would be a good place to start . 

I think it is worth the money as it's a lipstick and also acts like a lip gloss .....

The only downside to these lipsticks are they are very pricey and this is why I don't own that many of them they are £26.50 . 

This lipstick is in the shade underground a very nice neutral nude pink so goes with whatever make up it's a lovely everyday lipstick 



Here I am wearing the lipstick I just love it, its so pretty and glossy I will be definitely wearing this more then I have been such a waste not to have been wearing it .

If your wondering what make up I have on my eyes I will be talking about that very soon I have been using the palette for the last couple of weeks and done quite a few looks with it so I will be letting you know my thoughts on that .

Thanks for reading as always ....

Beauty With Andrea