Sunday 21 January 2018

Blushers I’ve been loving using over the last couple of weeks ...

Hello my lovelies,

I wanted to talk about 2 blushes that I have been using daily for the last couple of weeks .



The one on the left is from M.A.C Cosmetics In the Shade Coppertone this is the first blush I own from M.A.C Cosmetics it came in one of those look in a box sets that they did I think it was last year and when I got it I wasn’t that impressed with it but I’ve realiy been enjoying using it .

The Dior Packaging is as gorgeous ever and I love the fact that this has a compact mirror in it so you can take it on the go and fix or reapply your makeup when you need to . The packaging is very typical Dior with their quilted design look it really is beautiful .




The M.A.C Cosmetics Blusher looked so tiny up against the Dior Tye Dye one I’ve looked online and that’s because it’s a Travel Size you get 2.8g Of Product and normally the blushes have 6g of Product in them so it has less then half the amount that a normal blush from M.A.C Cosmetics Would have but I feel like it will last a very long time and i have so many blushes i don’t need it to be full size . 

The Dior blush on the other hand is full size this is from the tye dye collection and the shade is coral sunset 002 it’s so pretty .
I didn’t actually see this blush when it got released first thing I knew about this blush was when I saw someone selling it on a Facebook selling group I had to buy it as I love Dior So much plus the shade of the blush how amazing is it.

The M.A.C Cosmetics Blush is definitely more of an autumn/winter blush while the Dior blush is very much a spring/summer blush but I don’t tend to stick to seasons when using make up. 
Time for the good part the swatches.....




M.A.C Cosmetics - Coppertone is a brown based blush almost like a bronzer 

Dior - Coral Sumset is a gorgeous peachy blush and if I had to choose which one was my favourite it would definitely be the Dior as its more my shade and is more travel friendly with it having the mirror. 
Do you have any of these blushes if so what are your thoughts ? 

Thanks for reading .....

Beauty With Andrea 
xoxo