Thursday 4 January 2018

Bronze & Sculpt Contour Kit 

Hello Beauties ,

Today i Would like to talk about this lovely Bronze & Sculpt Contour Kit by MUA I’ve had this for a really long time I’ve just not used it until recently .



I have been using MUA Make Up since the brand was released and it’s just getting better and better. I love the MUA Luxe Brand .



This Contour Kit comes with a really nice highlighter unfortunately it’s not as pigmented as I would like it's also quite powdery its nice to use as a base highlighter though  then add another highlighter over the top of that .




The Contour shade is more of a bronzer shade it’s really warm toned if you are fair like me but you go in with a light hand this can definitely work as a nice bronzer .


I’m wearing both the bronzer and highlight along with my Dior highlight which gives me this gorgeous glow .

I’m still using the models own bare all palette just to add a few looks for you to see what it’s like .

The liquid lipstick I’m using in this photo is Palina it’s so pretty a pink nude a really good lipstick for during the day .

I definitely recommend this Contour Kit both the Contour shade and the highlight are really good and worth the price I think this was £4-£5 when I bought it which was quite awhile ago .



As always thanks for reading would love to Know your thoughts on the Contour Kit if you have this or even if you don't I always enjoy reading your comments.