Tuesday 16 January 2018

BH Cosmetics V2 Blending Brush Review

Hello Beauties ,

I’ve had this BH Cosmetics Blending Brush for quite awhile it was purchased from TK Maxx I love that store so much it allows you to buy highend make-up at discounted prices . 



This make up Brush was one of those rare finds at tk maxx it’s a BH Cosmetics Blending Brush but it’s from the vegan range which I didn’t even know they did and it’s great value for money it only cost £4.99. 

I love to use this Brush after I have applied my foundation and concealer to powder and set my make up.

I find it works really well as the bristies on the Brush are so soft .

I would definitely repurchase this make up Brush if i saw it in tk maxx I think it’s amazing value for money and it was something different for me to try as I had never tried vegan make up brushes before .

It’s just a short review these are my thoughts on this particular Brush .

I do have other Brush sets from BH Cosmetics which I will be talking about In future posts I just wanted to talk to you about this one first .

So what are your thoughts do you have this BH Cosmetics Vegan V2 Blending Brush or any of BH Cosmetics make up brushes? 

Would love to know your thoughts in the comments . 

Thanks for reading 

Beauty With Andrea 
xoxo