Wednesday 17 January 2018

Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow Review

Hello My Beauties,

Today I wanted to talk a little bit about a product I’ve not used in awhile but have gone back to using the last couple of weeks yes it’s the Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Highlighter Palette .





Seriously how pretty is this packaging Charlotte Tilbury does her packaging so well I love rose gold. Anything Rose Gold just grabs my attention .



How gorgeous is this bronzer & highlighter duo .

I think it’s really universal although there is one now if you have a slightly darker skin tone which I think is really good .

The bronzer gives you a lovely bronzed finish to your  make-up and I also use this for the eyes as a transition shadow I find it’s perfect for that .

The highlighter omg this is everything it’s so creamy , pigmented and very intense I just love it .

If you have the money to splurge on a highend bronzer & Highlighter I would definitely recommend you look into trying this one .

I think this product is Definitely worth the splurge and should I run out of it I would definitely repurchase. 

Have you tried this Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow ? What are your thoughts .

Have you tried any of the other products from the brand . Is there any you could recommend or couldn’t live without I would love to know down in the comments. 

As always thank you so much for reading . 

Beauty With Andrea 
XOXO