Friday 22 September 2017

Real Techniques Bold Metals Collection Brushes Review/My Thoughts


Hello Lovelies,

Hope you are all well today it's such a terrible day I thought I would catch up on doing some reviews for the blog.

This review on these Real Techniques Bold Metals Collection brushes that I have had a good while now . Yes there more expensive then the sets that real techniques have come out with in the past like the core essential brush set which retails at £21.99 and the flawless base set which is also £21.99 at the moment in boots these are both on buy one get the second half price which is great.




Real technique brushes are one of those things that you should really invest in if you use make up a lot and the make up brushes aren't that expensive.

When I saw these brushes in Boots I knew that I wanted to try the flat contour brush 301 which I thought looked like a really good sculpting brush for applying bronzer and your contour this brush retails at £22 as I said the brush is more expensive but you can tell that these brushes are just higher quality then the normal collection that real techniques have come out with in the past . This Contour Brush is just really good for contouring it helps carve your cheekbones and I use this with either cream or powder bronzers. I have got to admit the one thing that drew me to this is the fact that it was a gorgeous gold colour. This make up brush also has a lot of weight behind it more then the other brushes then the other real technique brushes I have used in the past in fact all 3 brushes from the collection do .

Next is the Oval Shadow 200  Silver Make Up Brush this is a great brush to get into the crease of your eye you can do a really nice cut crease with this make up brush again this make up brush is more expensive then the other brushes from the original collection that real techniques brought out this brush alone is £15 which is quite expensive for just an eyeshadow brush.

The last brush that I got was the Tapered Blush Brush 300 this is another gold make up brush I actually like this more then I did the flat contour brush this is worth the price it retails at £19 which I think is great value for money and I use this with my blusher all the time. If you can only afford to get one of these make up brushes I would recommend this make up brush.

Real Techniques have done a couple of sets for the bold metals they did one for £40 which includes the tapered blush brush, foundation brush and the eye shadow brush and then there is a bigger set which is £50 and this is really worth it as you get 7 bold metal make up brushes you get.

100 ARCHED POWDER: The domed cut sweeps perfectly across the face for flawless application of pressed or loose powder
101 TRIANGLE FOUNDATION: Flat edge covers large areas of the face and angled edges contour around eyes and nose
202 ANGLED LINER: The firm, slanted head fits close to the lash line for smooth, even application of eyeliner
200 OVAL SHADOW: The full, round shape allows for a one sweep all-over lid application and seamless blending
201 POINTED CREASE: Densely packed, tapered bristles apply eye shadow for a smokey effect
300 TAPERED BLUSH: Specially-designed tip highlights and sculpts across cheeks for seamless finish
301 FLAT CONTOUR: A dense head creates shadows and highlights on targeted areas of face to play up favourite features.

What are your thoughts have you tried any of the brushes from the metals collection.