Friday 22 September 2017

W7 Porefection Is It A Dupe For Benefit Porefessional Primer




Hello Lovelies,

Today I would like to talk about the other skincare product that I have been using for a couple of months which is the W7 Porefection Primer .

Porefection Primer is a really good affordable dupe for Benefit Porefessional Face Primer at a fraction of the price.



Benefit Porefessional Primer retails at £26 and the W7 Primer retails at £3-£4 and there is no difference in my opinion both primers minimise any texture you have or any enlarged pores that you may also have .

Both of the primers feel exactly the same in texture really smooth which helps blur out your  pores and I am one of these beauty bloggers that just does not like paying over the odds for something that is as good at a fraction of the price the rest of that money could go to better use.

Paying over the odds for skincare products doesn't necessarily mean that it will do a better job.

This is only a short blog post I have been using the porefection for the last couple of months and W7 do a few primers like this and there really good for the price point I highly recommend that you try them out before you go spending your hard earned money on the higher end primers because like I said they really are every bit as good as the higher end primers and they don't break the bank.

So far so good with this primer and it is definitely one that I would repurchase the packaging isn't the most exciting I will give you that but as long as it does what it says which is minimise the pores that you have you can't really ask for much more .

This product is obviously a dupe for Benefit's Porefessional and I don't think I would buy that again as it is more or less the same product which does the same thing and this W7 Porefection is more within my price range .

Thanks for reading have you tried this product ? What are your thoughts did you love it or hate it ?