Wednesday 17 May 2017

Nip + Fab Soften Kale Fix Moisturiser Review


Hello Beauties, I don't think this is going to be a long review but I wanted to tell you my thoughts on the Nip + Fab Soften Kale Fix Moisturiser  that I got in a glossy box a few months ago . I was really looking forward to trying this moisturiser as I have tried Nip + Fab Products in the past and really enjoyed them.



I'm actually quite disappointed in this product I really don't like it I used it for just over a week I wanted to give it a real chance before I did  the review on the blog.

I am very sensitive to scents and don't like the smell of this moisturiser of course this isn't the moisturisers fault  that is one thing that went against this moisturiser had it only been the smell that I didn't like I could have lived with that.

The moisturiser when it is applied is really thick and once dried it feels quite greasy on your skin so doesn't make a good base for your make up and feels very tacky to the touch .

I am glad that glossy box put this in the box as I know that I don't like and know not to buy it you do get quite a lot of product 30ml I think this may be full size such a shame I didn't enjoy using it .

I don't want to waste this moisturiser it's a thick moisturiser so I think I am going to use the rest up as a night cream .

If my thoughts change I will do an updated review .

Have you tried this moisturiser what are your thoughts ?