Thursday 18 May 2017

Birchbox May 2017 Unboxing


Hello Beauties, this is may's  birchbox unboxing I have cancelled my subscription with birchbox now as I want to try Deck Of Scarlet which is the eye shadow palette subscription where you get a eye palette sent out every 2 months.

Anyway back to this months birchbox I only received this last week I saw the spoilers for it on facebook and was so looking forward to receiving this box as it's a beautiful rose gold colour I will be using this box as makeup storage these kind of boxes are great for that.




In the box the featured product is a loose pigment by the brand Marsk you could choose what shade you wanted fifty shades which was a silvery grey which i'm sure would have been lovely but I don't wear grey eyeshadows so I chose vanilla frosting which is a gorgeous white pigment which is a pearl pigment and also a really good highlight shade.

Next is a mascara by the brand Doucee which is a BIRCHBOX EXCLUSIVE the mascara is called Punk Volumizer Mascara which sounds good. I love a good volumizing mascara . This mascara adds volume and thickness to your lashes so I am really looking forward to how it compares to my kiko holy grail mascaras.

Benefit Cosmetics - The Porefessional Matte Rescue Gel  I am really pleased that I got this in my birchbox this month I love the Porefessional Face Primer . I have never tried The Porefessional Matte Rescue Gel before I have used this a couple of times and love the way it feels on my skin and the sample size is deluxe you get 7.5ML .

Next is the Kueshi Hair Mask Shine & Volume I don't tend to use hair masks but I am actually looking forward to using this . My hair can be a bit dry and brittle especially when I straighten it which is not often these days as I prefer to wear it as nature intended which is naturally curly.
I like the fact that this mask is hydrating and moisturising and as jojoba oil and shea butter . Oh my gosh it smells so nice I just love the scent of shea butter ,

Last but certainly not least is a product from a brand that I have been wanting to try for awhile Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics which is a Lip Tar Primer I have tried this a few times and it's so good, You only get a little bit but a little goes a long way so it should last quite awhile. This helps prep your lips for lipsticks or even if they are dry helps to moisturise them . It says on the card that I got with the box that it help your lipstick stay on longer but I didn't notice any difference . What I did notice though is I had been wearing liquid lipsticks and they made my lips feel really dehydrated but when I wear this underneath my lips feel rehydrated, I would definitely buy the full size version which is £15 which is quite expensive .

I will be using these products through the month of May/june and will be doing reviews on my blog very soon on each product so check back for that soon.

Do you get Birchbox if so what are your thoughts on this months box ?