Monday 29 May 2017

My Blog Sale High End Brand and Drugstore For Sale -Grab Yourself A Bargain Today


Hello Beauties, today I just thought I would talk about my blog sale I have created a page on Instagram called prelovedmakeup.sale would love for you to go and check it out .

Most of the make up that I have added to my Instagram selling page are just items that have been swatched only they are in very good condition I am selling for a very cheap price the only downside to this is I can only ship to the U.K it would cost me far too much to ship internationally.




Some Of the brands I am selling are as follows....

Colourpop ultra matte liquid lipstick various shades see my Instagram for the lipsticks that I am selling

Colour Pop Eye Shadows

NYX Lipsticks

Smashbox Be Legendary Lipsticks

Too Faced Natural Matte Eyeshadow Palette

Too Faced Lipsticks

LA Splash Lip Lustre

NYX illuminator dupe for Nars Orgasm

Gerard Cosmetics

Avon Extra Lasting Foundation Dupe for Estee Lauder Double Wear
Avon Bright Start Dupe for Bourjois Healthy Mix

Milani Perfect and Conceal Foundation

YSL Lipstick 06

Naked On The Run Palette - Barely Used

Naked Basics and Basics 2 Palette - Minimum usage

Nars Dolce Vita Lipstick

Sephora Bronzer

Stila lip balm shade Amelia

Benefit Cosmetics Hervena Blush

Kylie Cosmetics True Brown K

Tanya Burr Cosmetics Bundle

Jefree Star Mannequin and Anna Nicole

I am also selling a Michael Kors watch if anyone is interested in buying that hardly worn would make a great present .


Thanks for reading as always