Monday 29 May 2017

First Impressions On Too Faced Papa Don't Peach Blush


Hello Beauties, I recently got this too faced papa don't peach blusher I had heard so much hype around the whole too faced peach collection that I just decided to buy it .

So is it worth the hype your probably asking yourself.....





So first as always lets talk about the packaging too faced never let you down with their packaging and this little beauty is no exception it's really compact and a gorgeous peach colour with a peach on the front of the tin .

Once you open it you see a generous size mirror it takes over the front half of the tin and has a little peach next to it which is a very cute feature that too faced have added.

The blush inside is huge and again very cute it's embossed with a peach and the words papa don't peach which is so cute and as soon as you open the blush you can smell peach which I didn't think I was that much of a fan of but this smells gorgeous.

I love it when too faced products actually smell like the too faced chocolate bar for instance everytime I open it all I can smell is cocoa it's lovely.

Onto the product.....

I love that the blush actually smells like peach unless you hate peaches I feel like almost everyone would like that .

It's good that the blush is huge it will last you for a long time and the packaging is so nice you get 9G of product in this blush which means it's one of the biggest blushers in my collection. most blushers are around 5G maybe 6G at a push so I was happy when I saw this one was 9G because it is one of the most expensive blushers that you can buy.

I have to say the blush itself please don't hate me I can only give you my honest opinion and I am a MASSIVE too faced make up fan and I collect a lot of their make-up but this particular item I wish I would have not bought as I said it is a lot of money for a blush £25 and I believe you can buy better blushers from the drugstore.

I do have my reasons why I feel like this and I will tell you why when you put it on your cheeks you can barely see it and I am probably one of the fairest girls out there so you would think that it would show up on my skin but no it didn't not straight away anyway. So I had to layer it I thought to myself  with it being a to faced blush I would at least be able to layer it I had to layer it 3 times to get the desired pigmentation and even then you could hardly tell I had any blush on and it looked powdery up close .

As I have used it now there is not much I can do about it except keep it I did try and use it as a eye shadow the other day and had to pack it on to my eyes 2 or 3 times to get the right amount of pigment . I have had a better payoff with the I heart chocolate and peaches eye shadow palette and that was just £8 . I am very disappointed with this product I will continue to use it and see if I change my opinion .

Before I used this blush I looked on a couple of peoples you tube channel who had gone out and bought this blush out of their own money and could give an honest review on it rather then the people that got sent it as PR you can't really trust their opinion and a few of them were saying how disappointed they was with the product and I did think about returning it to the store but I wanted to do a review and as always my reviews are 100% honest and if I took the blush back to Debenhams then I wouldn't be able to do this first impressions / review / is it worth the hype.

What this blush might be good for is a blush topper this is the only thing that I have not tried yet I guess I will be doing that tomorrow .

This blush is clearly marked towards light/medium skin tones I don't know how darker skin tones would be able to use this unless they did use it as a blush topper

In Summary no I don't think this blush is worth the hype and god it pains me to say this because too faced is my favourite brand but your not always going to like every product that you come across it's like that with any brand this product Is one of those we all have in our collection no matter what the brand if we had our time over we would not repurchase and for me it's this blush.  

Have you got the Too Faced Papa Don't Peach Blush ? What are your thoughts would love to know