Wednesday 3 May 2017

Models Own Gilt Creamy Matte Lipstick - Ruby Rose 05 Review


Hello Beauties, last month I bought this Models Own Gilt Matte Lipstick in the shade Ruby Rose and I wanted to do a little first impressions/review.




This is the lipstick I am wearing in this photo it's not the redest of red lipsticks you can buy it's in between a red and a pink lipstick which it makes it perfect for the spring and summer months.

I will be honest what initially drew me to this lipstick is the gorgeous rose gold packaging it's very sleek and has a magnetic closure.

 I hadn't tried any of Models Own Lipsticks at this point just their nail polishes and the barely there eyeshadow palette which I will also be doing a review on very soon.

This lipstick is gorgeous from the beautiful rose gold packaging to the matte ruby red lipstick itself. The formula is really nice it goes on really smoothly it's very highly pigmented which I love. I love a good matte red lipstick and this is a really good one the lipstick goes on like a cream and then turns matte .

With some matte lipsticks when you apply it, it can feel like it is dragging on your lip this lipstick is too creamy to feel like that . It feels like a high end lipstick at a drugstore price.

I bought this lipstick when it was on sale at my local superdrug I think the price of the lipstick was £5.99 originally but there was £2 off so I got it for £3.99 . In my opinion this lipstick is worth every penny and definitely worth the £5.99 price tag.

I have just looked on the superdrug website to see how much these lipsticks are currently but cannot find them on the website so I am wondering if models own have discontinued this lipstick from their collection I hope not as they are so so pretty .

At the time of me buying this lipstick from superdrug I saw that there was a couple of really pretty nude lipsticks that I was tempted to buy I decided against it as I didn't know if I would like the formula . If they are still there when I go back to superdrug I will pick at least one of the nude lipsticks up .

Have you tried any of the lipstick from the models own gilt collection ?