Wednesday 3 May 2017

Fashion - My Pink Sparkly Girly Converse


Hello Beauties, yesterday I felt like wearing these sparkly pink converse hi-top trainers not wore this in such a long time . I think I have had these converse trainers just over a year now I have barely worn them when I saw them in Office Shoes I just fell in love with them straight away and had to have them . Converse trainers are so comfortable I have got quite a few pairs of Converse trainers now but these are the nicest.




These trainers are perfect for Summer time and are great with a white t-shirt and faded denim jeans and also they would look really nice with a pretty floral dress. The best thing about these trainers is that I got them in the sale they were really cheap everyone loves a bargain don't they?

Besides beauty posts every so often I am going to do fashion posts on this blog and maybe OOTD posts .

Thanks for reading .......