Thursday 4 May 2017

Fashion - Chokers Are Back .....


Hello Beauties, When I was growing up in the 90's and I used to go out the fashion accessory that everyone used to wear when they go out was chokers and with fashion a trend always comes back and I am so glad that this one has .

I used to love my choker collection so much back in the day they have gotten so much nicer this is the second one that I have bought from primark in the last couple of weeks there so inexpensive.

I love this chokers that they make today though as there are extender chains on them rather than Velcro they just feel so much more comfortable. This choker I love as it is personalised with my Initial in beautiful rose gold .

I definitely think I will be getting more chokers from primark if I see some nice ones that I like .

So what do you guys think of this trend yay or nay ?