Tuesday 9 May 2017

Manuka Honey Hydrating + Moisturising Korean Face Mask Review


Hello Beauties, yesterday I wanted a pamper day so I had a nice relaxing bath with my new Radox bubble bath that I bought I got the relaxing one and boy did I feel relaxed then afterwards I wanted to try my manuka honey hydrating + moisturising korean face mask so I thought I would have a nice relaxing afternoon and use this mask today.

I got this face mask awhile back with either birchbox or glossybox I think it was my first glossybox that I got it in .

I have been using other skincare products and I don't normally use face masks but using this has made me want to get more face masks and at least do this once a week and have even said to my mum that we will have a pamper evening very soon.


You get 1 mask in the packet which is completely drenched in Manuka Honey the mask was folded up to someone that as never used a face mask like this figuring out how to use it was a mindfield.

This manuka honey face mask smells so good and felt so hydrating when it was placed on the skin . I also noticed that when it had been on my skin for 5 or 10 minutes the mask started feeling a little tight not that it was uncomfortable it felt like it was doing something to my skin . It felt a little strange but that's a good thing that's how you know it's actually working.

The mask is a moisturising korean face mask with extracts of manuka honey to nourish , hydrate and moisturise the skin .

The mask has been inspired by korean innovation , a triple layer sheet technology designed to enhance the moisture content within the mask and lead to an increased absorption rate within the skin

You leave this mask on for 20 minutes I wanted to try it as korean skincare and make - up for that matter is years ahead of the skincare that we have in the u.k .

This mask is by a company called VITAMASQUES I have just been on their website and the single masks are very reasonably priced at £3.99.

You can buy the masks as singles for £3.99 or a box of 4 for £12.99 there is one that I want to try it's the Pomegranate moisturising + firming + lifting which again is £3.99 at my time of life i'm all about the firming + lifting and love that it is a moisturising face mask as well.

The website is


I love the scent of this face mask and would definitely recommend this product to the people that want to try face masks .

After I took the mask off my face and patted the product that was on my face my skin looked radiant  it was glowing . I really don't know why I didn't try face masks like this before .

Have you tried any of the masks by VITAMASQUES ? If so what are your thoughts ?