Wednesday 10 May 2017

Balance Me Instant Lift Primer - Anti Ageing


Hello Beauties, I started using this balance me instant lift primer which is an anti ageing primer and I had really high hopes for it . I had run out of the regular primer that I have been using which is the benefit porefessional and got this in a beauty box a couple of months back so I was really excited to try this product out.

It is only a little sample you get 5ml of product but in the full size version you only get 15ml so it is a deluxe sample size .

I was excited to try this product when I read what it claimed to do. Did it live up to it's hype keep reading to find out.




What Does It Do
  • Minimises the appearance of large pores - I did not noticed any change in the appearance of my pores.
  • Plumps fine lines - I did not notice that it helped with fine lines
  • Instantly smooths skin's surface - My skin did feel smoother after use it feels like that with all primers and skin care products though.
  • Boosts collagen synthesis for a smoother, firmer skin - I didn't notice that my skin felt smoother by using this primer.

Would I buy this product ? - No as I just don't see that I benefited from it this could be that it wasn't a full size product and just needed more time to work . I used it for about a week and half so that should have been long enough to notice any difference the only difference I did notice is that my skin felt really smooth which I get from a moisturiser anyway .  Also the smell of the product was a big no no for me .

I have had a look at the reviews on the balance me website and it has great reviews so I am probably in the minority I just don't feel like this worked for me  and given the choice would give it a miss  that doesn't mean it won't be right for you though.


So what are your thoughts guys did you try this if so I would love to know how you find it? did it work for your skin tone .

As always thanks for taking the time to read my blog it really means a lot to me more then you will ever know.