Wednesday 24 May 2017

Garnier Skin Active Moisture Bomb Tissue Mask First Impressions/Review


Hello Beauties, this year I have really been taking better care of my skin and normally I don't do face masks I came across this Garnier Skin Active Moisture Bomb Face Mask about a month ago I used it a few nights ago so I thought I would write a first impressions/review on it .

The face mask has pomegranate extract and hyaluronic acid +plant serum in it .


This is a mask that you leave on for 15 minutes and if you want a good pamper this is ideal it's very moisturising .

When the mask first goes on your face it feels so cold as it is drenched in product.

I like that just using this mask gives you up to one week of hydrating serum .

This mask is for dehydrated skin (which my skin is really dehydrated at the minute ) this helps with fine lines and helps with any dullness that you might have due to dehydrated skin.

This tissue mask is inspired by asia diffuses the equivalent level of hydrating serum as per 1 weeks use of day care. The mask is truly innovative it's ultra thin tissue is infused with a super hydrating serum concentrated with pomegranate extract and hyaluronic acid . When used for just 15 minutes I noticed a difference in my skin it felt smoother more hydrated my skin looked healthier.
Once applied to the skin it acts like a hydration wrap that continuously diffuses all the effectiveness of the serum intensely hydrating your skin . It's amazing freshness quenches and comforts that continuously diffuses all the effectiveness of the serum intensely hydrating your skin it's amazing freshness quenches and comforts skin instantly for that pure 15 minutes of pampering .

In 15 minutes this is what Garnier claims this mask does.

Skin is intensely hydrated - I can vouch for that my skin felt so hydrated once I took this mask off.
Skin looks smoother -          My skin looked and felt smoother when I took the mask off.
Complexion is radiant -     My skin looked like it was glowing when I took the mask off.
Fine lines appear reduced - I didn't notice that fine lines had appeared reduced I am going to be buying another one of these masks and concentrate more on that.
Skin looks plumper - I did notice my skin looked a little plumper then when I put the mask on.
Skin radiance revitalised - My skin looked a lot more radiant when I took the face mask off .

This face mask is suitable for sensitive skin which is good for me as I do have sensitive skin . I had no problems using this mask. I would definitely buy it and is one of the cheaper face masks that you can buy.