Saturday 20 May 2017

Essence Camouflage Concealer First Impressions


Hello Beauties, I was in my local Wilko last week and came across this essence full coverage camouflage concealer.

I hadn't seen this before and love me a good full coverage concealer and I love how inexpensive essence cosmetics are .

I am sure I have the majority of essence cosmetics range in my make up collection.



This concealer is part of essence cosmetics spring line and is so affordable at just £2.50 for 5ML of product .

So far I am really enjoying using this product it certainly is living up to it's name and is full coverage .

What I like about it though is it's not like other full coverage concealers that I have tried they are really thick and look cakey which is not an attractive look this one is full coverage and covers what you need it too without making your skin look like a mess.

It has a really nice doe foot like most concealers do but this one has one of those tear drop doe foot applicators it makes it really easy to apply for the last couple of days I have been using a new brush that I got from real techniques which is the real techniques expert concealer brush and the concealer works really well with the brush it blends out really well they are the perfect combination .

Before I was using the real techniques expert concealer brush though I was using my real techniques miracle sponge . I would use it damp and that also works really well so it just depends on your preference

The concealer covers up dark under eye circles gives a natural wide awake look and  it's long l


Here is what essence has to say about the product  -

Enjoy a natural, wide-awake look with Essence's Camouflage Full Coverage Concealer. This long-lasting and highly pigmented concealer has a liquid-creamy texture which reliably covers up dark circles under the eyes and other skin irregularities.