Sunday 9 April 2017

Review On Benefit Galifornia and How I Use It

Hello Beauties,

This is just going to be a short post on the beautiful Benefit Galifornia Blush . Can I just say if you do not have this in your life you need to get it will take you right through Spring and Summer.

It's the kind of blush that make you think of Summer. I have 2 other blushes by Benefit which to be honest I am not that crazy about the other blushers that I have which are Rockateur and Hervena .

I have used them 2-3 times at the most. This Galifornia one though I am crazy about it I haven't used any other blush since I bought it .

I think I have it now about 5-6 weeks so I believe I can do a fair review on it.



     Just look at the design on the blush does that not just scream summer to you ?  I love that the blush
     has a picture of a sun on it and the packaging that the blush is in it's just so gorgeous.



How gorgeous is the front of the packaging it just screams summer to me and what I love about this
Blush is its so versatile it looks AMAZING as a eye shadow too it's what I am wearing in the photo on the left . It's just a really quick eye shadow look which I am all about doing when the sun is shining it gives you more time in the sun. If your from the UK you will know that we don't get much time in the sun so when we do get the sunshine we need to make the most of it :).

Not only that I think this eye look, looks so beautiful and natural for the summer months. If you are going to treat yourself to one blush for the summer month this is one that I HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

The brush that comes with the blush is also a great brush this one is better then the other ones that I have in my collection it seems like it is more angled which apply's the product better . I think this brush would also be a good brush to apply your highlight.

What are your thoughts on this blush have you got it?