Wednesday 12 April 2017

Glossy Box April 2017 - Unboxing and First Impressions

Hello Beauties,

Another month another glossy box unboxing and first impressions post. I have already done a video on you tube for this but like every month I wanted to give you a run down what came in Aprils glossy box. I will also put the link for the video if you would like to go and watch that.

Beauty With Andrea - April Glossy Box Review



The theme behind this months glossy box is for women with busy lifestyle's that are always on the move.




Firstly is the SPORTFX Definition Duo Eyeliner - Sportfx is a brand that has been made for gym goers in mind this duo eyeliner always stays sharp and features a black and a brown eye liner . You can also use the brown eye liner as a brow product if you have dark brows . This eyeliner is also waterproof which is great news to me . If you have watched any of my you tube videos you will see that my favourite eye liner is Avon's supershock gel eye liner which unfortunately is not waterproof so I am looking forward to trying this eye liner.

Next is the featured product of the box which is Elgon Deliwash Cleansing Conditioner. I'm really excited to this product . I have never tried a Co-wash they combine the cleansing action of a Shampoo with the Hydration of a Conditioner . They cleanse the hair without stripping it which is good news. Elgon's Deliwash is free from sulphates, salts and artificial colours that can dry hair out which is just music to my ears guys. Co-washing suits all hair types but those with Afro Hair or Cork screw will see the benefits as it enhances curls leaving them free from Frizz which is so exciting as my hair is naturally very carefully. I'm really curious to see how this product works on my hair . RRP £14.50 . I think this is a very deluxe sample size at 100ML . I tried to find out more info on the product but Elgon must be working on their website . Hopefully by the time I come to do the review I will be able to give you more info on this.

Next is the Model Co Contour Stick - I have never used a lot of Contour Sticks I have used a collection one and I just didn't like it but for the sake of the review that I will be doing on this box I will use this product and let you know my thoughts . I looked on the website and even though the RRP on the card says £17 that's not the case as this is a mini version of the full size and the RRP for the mini is £7.

Next is a Hand Sanitizer and guys I never thought I would be so excited about getting a Hand Sanitizer. This one is compared to the likes of Bath and Bodyworks which is so popular in America and so hard to get hold of in the U.K . I have tried this briefly when I got it and the scent of it is gorgeous it has that alcohol sanitiser smell when you first use it but that soon goes away. This Sanitiser is different to any other Sanitiser I have used before it has Pearls inside it that keep your hands hydrated RRP £2.90 this is full size.

Last but certainly not least is a deluxe sample size of Rodial Glamolash Mascara XXL - I am really looking forward to trying this mascara out and bringing you a review. I love testing mascara out and trying to find my Holy Grail Mascara which I feel like I have found in the Kiko Mascara's that I am using but it will be interesting to see what this one is like as I have heard so many good things about this one . Full Size is £24 you do get a generous amount with is being a sample you get 6ML in this product.