Wednesday 12 April 2017

Birchbox Unboxing & First Impressions

Hello Beauties,

As I have decided to subscribe to both Birchbox and Glossybox regulary I thought I would dedicate a entire page on my blog where you can see them every month.

My Birchbox arrived first this month so I will give you my thoughts on that and then I will do a separate post on my Glossy Box

This is just a first impressions on the box and the products as I only got it a couple of days ago so I haven't had the chance to use any of the products properly yet.

I did swatch some on my you tube channel . I am going to leave the link down below to the video . You may prefer to watch the video I would love it if you would subscribe to my you tube channel.

Beauty With Andrea - April Birchbox Unboxing - You can view the birchbox unboxing video here .

The inspiration behind this months box is bold prints and the theme is being bold and beautiful it's all about wearing things your way.

So lets get into it first of all Birch Box have collaborated with Boden and the design of the box is absolutely Stunning it reminds me of Summer with the bold print I just love it. I love these kind of boxes as well with the drawer as they are perfect for storing my make - up in the last collaboration birchbox did with Papier but this box is even cuter and will be taken it's place on my dresser.


 Seriously though before we even get into talking about the products that are inside the box how gorgeous is this Birchbox and Boden collaboration the box has been designed of one of bodens key prints for the season. The card says that you can check Bodens Instagram feed out which I will be sure to do as I am curious about this print .






I love these kind of boxes because you can use them for storage and this one in particular is just so pretty and just SCREAMS SUMMER!!!.



So here are the box of goodies I really look forward to receiving my beauty box subscriptions I have been getting things that I would not necessarily go out and buy and yes there has been a lot of skincare. Which would have put me off a couple of years ago but this past year I have been trying to take better care of my skin so it's nice to see what brands are out there and try them.

From Left to Right -

Firstly is a product that I wasn't that keen on when I saw it in the box because I have tried so many products like this in the past mainly by Batiste and they have just dried out my hair so badly so I don't tend to use dry shampoos for this reason so I felt a little bit deflated until I read the card and sprayed some on my hair.

This product is the Oribe Texturising Spray so it's more then a dry shampoo it's part dry shampoo and part texturiser so it gives your hair a lot of volume just where you need it and the smell. Oh my gosh guys it smells amazing . I have only used it a couple of times but definitely so far so good. It's a deluxe mini you get 37ML of product which is a generous size and you will get a fair few uses out of this spray. I was really surprised to hear that this spray retails from £20 so you would expect good results at that price .

Next is Baija Paris - Crème Moana In Fleur de Tiare RRP from £15.90 at full size you get a 30ML which is a very generous size and will last you quite awhile. I have tried this product and it's a gorgeous product it smells of coconut as that is one of the main ingredients along with cupuacu buttersand  and jojoba wax this cream offers relief for dry skin as well as smelling gorgeous .

Next is Polaar Ice Pure Gentle Scrub with Arctic Cotton which at full size RRP is £23.50. Again you get a very generous size 25ML of product so you will get a few uses out of this. Arctic Cotton is a powerhouse known to have moisturising properties so it is a double action exfoliator which smooths and softens the skin.

Next is the main product in the box which is the Manna Kadar Cosmetics - Full size radiance split pan bronzer and highlighter and duo. I'm expecting this little product to pack a punch as it's quite expensive to buy £17 says that it is a versatile product with you being able to use the powder as eyeshadows so if the bronzer does not work for me as I am so pale I will be definitely making use out of it as a eye shadow.

Last but certainly not least is the Nip & Fab Concealer and I got sent the Orange shade which when I first opened it I wasn't sure about it because it looked like it was a really orangey bronzer type of colour after reading the card though I can see that you use these concealers before you apply your base and this concealer might be perfect for me as I really struggle to sleep so I have dark circles under my eyes and this shade is supposed to work really well for that so I am really looking forward to trying that out .

Very impressed with this box on first impressions and can't wait to bring you a more indepth review when I have used all of the products .

I look forward to bringing you another Birchbox unboxing next month.

Have you got this months Birchbox X Boden Collaboration Box ? What are your thoughts ?