Thursday 9 March 2017

Benefit Galifornia First Impresions

Hello Beauties,

I was out today in town and went into my local Debenhams and went to look at the benefit counter as I knew Galifornia had come out and looked so pretty I just had to go and pick one of these little beauties up.

 All the boxed blushers from benefit are beautiful this is the third one that I have in my collection the box is just so beautiful isn't it ?




I think this is going to be my go to spring/summer blush it's such a gorgeous shade it's a coral blush with flecks of gold that run through it . The design on this blush just reminds me of summer it reminds me of Nars Orgasm Blush. This blusher is really versatile you can wear this as eye shadow as well as blusher which looks really nice and is also the trend to wear a blusher as a eye shadow as long as it's not bright pink.

I wore rockateur today and it looked really nice and I also used Hoola bronzer as a transition crease shade so even though these boxed blushers are on the pricey side they are well worth the money as you get a lot of use out of them.

This is just a short post on my first impressions I haven't had the chance to try this blush out yet as I only bought it today . I will be doing a full review on this blusher when I have used it for a few weeks .

Have you tried this blusher ?
Who's going to pick this up please leave me a comment down below would love to know what your thoughts are of this lovely blush.

Thanks for reading