Sunday 26 February 2017

Some of my favourite empties from January

Hello Beauties,

I realised that I did an empties video for you tube on my channel but I didn't talk about what I liked on the blog.

I am only adding a few if you would like to check out all my empties from January you can find it on my you tube channel.

The products that I have decided to talk about today are some of my favourites and thought I would share them with you all.

 The first thing that I would like to talk about is Neutrogena Hydra Boost prior to using this moisturiser. I was using Elf daily Hydration Moisturiser which I ran out of .I saw this Neutrogena hydra boost in my local boots and I thought it looked similar it was a lot cheaper then the Elf and I didn't have to wait  a few weeks for delivery which is always nice. I loved this moisturiser I liked it more then the Elf moisturiser and will certainly buy it again. If you have dehydrated skin I would definitely recommend it.



 Mac Fix Plus Spray I don't know how I have gone this far without trying this fixing spray. What I use this for is if my eye shadow is not as pigmented as I would like then I use some of this fix plus and it makes the eyeshadows look so metallic and pretty . I will definitely be buying more of this in the future . I decided to get the travel bottle of this spray first time around because I didn't know if I would like it . When I have used the rest of my fixing sprays I will buy the full size version of this spray.
 Michael Kors Rose Radiant Gold Perfume 30ML I got this perfume from my sister and her family for Christmas in 2015 and this was pretty much the only perfume that I used for the entire year of me having it . I love this perfume after I got this perfume I was in boots in boxing day and saw that they had a cute little gift set with a bigger bottle of the exact same perfume the size that I got is 50ML bottle and also some body cream . I'm glad that I got the back up for this perfume. It's such a lovely scent.

The last product that I am going to mention I am kind of indifferent about I wanted to try this Stila one step correct primer . I was expecting great things for me personally it didn't really do much I have bought cheaper primers in the past which I have been more happy with. I won't personally buy this particular primer again as it's expensive. I don't actually mind that if it works for me . In this primer there are 4 different colours and each colour claims to correct different things for your skin. Green minimises redness I found this to be true I don't really have that much redness on my skin so don't feel like I benefited from that part of the primer. Lavender counteracts sallowtone I didn't notice a great improvement. Peach brightens, illuminates and helps diminish the appearance of sunspots. I didn't see that it made my skin any brighter then usual and have other primers that make my skin look more luminous.

For my skin personally I just don't feel like it helped I was looking forward to using this primer as it says that it minimises your pores and I just don't feel like it did so it was a little disappointing . I wanted to add this to my favourites empties just because I had used it for quite a few months and used it till it was empty and didn't feel any differently about the product.