Sunday 15 January 2017

Too Faced Let It Glow Set

Hello Beauties,

I got this lovely little set by too faced for Christmas  it's called Let it glow and it certainly does give you that nice glow.

 What I like about this kit is that you get to try the much loved too faced products such as there best seller rosy glow highlighter which I have been wanting to try for quite awhile now.

You also get snow bunny bronzer and one of the too faced flush blushers which I am pleased that they have included the shade is called Love Hungover

you also get a cute pink too faced Kabuki blush brush which I have tried applying the blush and it just seems to get stuck in the middle of the brush and when you apply the blusher using this brush it appears all blotchy on your face so I haven't been using it as the blusher is super pigmented and when I used the blusher using the brush I looked like I had been slapped on the face because the blusher is so pigmented


 I love the packaging it's so cute they are small products they are like deluxe sized minis so you get to try out too faced most loved products without it breaking the bank which I love.

In the Too Faced Candle Light in Rosy Glow and the Too Faced Snow Bunny Luminous Bronzer you get 2.5g/0.08oz so you do quite a lot of product enough to see if you are going to like the products without having to buy the full sized products.
 Too Faced is quite an expensive brand so this is definitely worth trying before you going out to splurge on full sized products.

In the Too Faced Love Flush Love Hangover Blush you get 2.0g/0.07oz of product again enough product to decide if you like the blusher before you go out and buy the full size version .

I like trying these minis and they do last a long time I have been using Benefit's Hoola Bronzer and I have been using that daily since March and I have only just hit pan and there is still quite a bit left to use so they do last quite awhile.



I am not disappointed by any of these products I have been using these a lot since I got them at Christmas and I love them all but if I had to choose my favourite it would be definitely be the Rosy Glow Highlight I had been wanting to try this for so long and it hasn't disappointed I love highlight and this highlight definitely gives you that glow.

What I love about the highlighter is that you can use the white highlight or the pink side of the highlight or swirl your brush in both.

I have been looking for a white highlighter for awhile because I'm so fair I wanted a highlighter to give me that gorgeous glow from within and this does that.

The snow bunny bronzer I wasn't sure I was going to like but I love to swirl my brush around and this gives such a natural glow on the cheeks and can be used as a highlighter it's so pretty

I love my blushers I don't have that many and this is the very first one by too faced that I have tried and when I saw that this was in the set I was really excited to try it, it's a lovely blush and has  made me look forward to trying more in the future it's such a pretty pink/peach shade you don't need much of this it's very pigmented so it will last awhile .

Have you tried any of these products what are your thoughts ?