Sunday 18 December 2016

Benefit Defined & Refined Brow Kit

Hello Beauties,

I was looking for a brow pencil recently in Boots and I had tried Benefit products in the past and really enjoyed them so I thought Benefit was the best place to go.

I came across one of the new products or at least I think it's a new product I have never seen this brow pencil before it really reminds me of the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Pencil which I have wanted to try for awhile and still not tried yet so when I saw this benefit one I wanted to give it a try.

Firstly I just saw the pencil and then I saw that they had a little kit  I'm not sure if this is just a Christmas set or if it's going to be a set that benefit make permanent to sell. If it sells well I guess they will sell it in their permanent line I have just looked on the Benefit website and it doesn't say that it's a temporary product so it must be one of there permanent products. I hope it is anyway such great value.



Here is the kit that I got my shade is 3 and I actually thought it was going to be too light as I have quite dark eyebrows naturally and I also go to Benefit Brow Bar and they tint my brows a little darker as well so I needed a pencil that was dark and it looked too light for me even though the benefit assistant said it was the right shade.

The last time I bought a brow pencil from Benefit it wasn't the right shade and they are quite expensive so I needed to check I had the right shade. They didn't do this little set in any darker then a shade 3 so I decided to take this one.

I was shocked when the Benefit assistant told me there was less then a £10 price difference for 3 extra products so I think it was well worth the price.



                                      
                                                     This is the Precision Brow Kit

Let's talk about the Browyo Conditioning Primer you get 1.0ML of Product  - This Primer is a nutrient rich primer for fuller looking brows . The Benefit assistant told me to use this first before you do your brows and also this can be used last thing at night to condition your brows this is only a deluxe sample size I have seen the full size product in Benefit and will be definitely getting the full sized version of this product I really like it

Onto the star of the show for me what made me buy this little kit the Precisely My Brow Pencil you get 0.08g of product. I spoke about earlier it is in the shade 3 it's an ultra fine brow defining pencil it's such a nice brow pencil to work with and it has the traditional spoolie on the other end. I really like using this brow pencil it's so easy to use.

Next is the Brow Mapping Tool this is the only thing in the kit that I haven't used when I go to Benefit Brow Bar to get my Brows done they normally map my brows before they wax my brows and tint them but I do need to figure out how to use this as it's in the kit.

Last but certainly not least is a product that I have wanted to try for ages it's the Benefit High Brow you get 2.8g of  product which should last for awhile.

I have been using Benefit High Brow on the arch of my brow but also on the inner corner of my eye as a high light and I have to say I really like it it's really creamy.

 I don't know why I have never picked this up before but when I saw this in the kit I knew I had to buy it rather then just buying the pencil alone and I will definitely repurchase high brow again.


These products  I didn't get in the kit but as I was talking about the Benefit eye brow products that I have been using so I thought I would give these a mention as well.

I have had both these products for awhile now and they are deluxe sample sizes they both came out of magazines I think it was Elle.

On the left is Benefit Ready Set Brow which I have only just started using this in my brow routine and I love it it's so good I really recommend it.

On the right is Benefit Gimme Brow in the shade 5 which is probably a little too dark I think I need shade 4 when I finish this one.

I like to use the Benefit Gimme Brow after I have used the Benefit Precisely My Brow Pencil just to make them look appear more dramatic and they also look darker which I like then once that dries I put some of the Benefit ready set brow on my brows which keep them nice and tamed .

The last thing I would like to say was how gorgeous is this new packaging compared to the older Benefit packaging I just love it, it looks so luxurious .

What are your thoughts on the new packaging do you like it ?