Friday 4 November 2016

Morphe 35F Frost Palette - First Impressions

Hello Beauties,

In today's post I wanted to talk about the Morphe 35F Palette this is my First Impressions on the Palette as I have only had it a couple of weeks and not really had the chance to use it yet.







The Shadows In this Palette are Amazing especially the really Rich Cranberry Colours most of my Eye Shadow Palettes are Warm very Neutral Eye Shadows when I saw this Palette I wanted it for the Cranberry and the Gold Shadows are really nice too.

I really like the Matte Shadows at the Bottom as well I only have one other Morphe Palette which is the Morphe 35OS Shimmer Palette it's really nice I think I prefer this one though because this one has Matte Shadows and they are perfect Warm Eye Shadows for your Crease and the Lightest of the Matte Eye Shadows is perfect to use as a Base so just on First Impressions I think I am going to like this more then the 35OS Shimmer Palette.

I think it will be nice to work from the one Eye Shadow Palette rather then 2 Separate Eye Shadow Palettes.

This Month I will be using both this Palette and the 35OS Shimmer Palette to see which one I prefer the most so watch this space.



Some of my Favourite Shadows from the Palette just look how lovely these Shadows are but most of all look how Pigmented they are.


Have you got this Palette or any of the other Palettes by Morphe If so what's your favourite I would love to hear your thoughts.