Sunday 6 November 2016

Beauty Bay It's Trending Gift Set

Hello beauties,

Today I thought I would talk about the Beauty Bay It's Trending Gift Set that I ordered a few days ago. I love these little Gift Sets .


I really like this little set it's great Value for Money it was £20 the Full Value of the Set is £29 you get some lovely things in this Little Make Up Gift Set.

Mainly I got it for the Make Up Geek Eye Shadows and the Gerard Cosmetics Ultra Matte Lipstick.


You get 2 Make Up Geek Eye Shadow In the Shades Bitten which is a gorgeous Brown/red eyeshadow it's a Matte Finish and also in the set is Cosmopolitan (which I already have so I'm unsure whether to keep this.




I'm thinking of selling it) It's a gorgeous Rose Gold shadow which is a Shimmer Finish  I do use it a lot so I might keep it , it's always good to have a Back Up Right??

You also get Eyeko That's Where I draw the Line Eye Liner I don't normally wear Eye Liner I think I will give this one a go from the Set

Finally saved the best to last the Gerard Cosmetics Ultra Matte Lipstick in the Shade Iced Mocha over the last year or so I have heard quite a few people say how good these Lipsticks are so I'm glad that Beauty Bay have included one of these in this little Gift Set.

When I first Swatched the Lipstick I thought it might be Too Dark for my Pale Complexion after trying it on it looks really nice it's a Beautiful Rich Brown Lipstick even though it's a Ultra Matte Lipstick it's not at all Drying on the Lips and there the best kind of Lipsticks as a lot of Matte Lipsticks can be very Drying and make your Lips look Flaky.

Last but not least I have to show some Love for the Silver Bag it's the Perfect Size for your Handbag to put your Make Up Products In for the Day I really do like this.




I'm not sure why I got this Beauty Blender Cleanser I'm not sure whether it was a Good Will Gesture from Beauty Bay as one of the Products that I ordered was Out of Stock .

In any case this is not something I ordered and is a Deluxe Sample Size I should get a few uses out of this I can't wait to try this out .