Friday 28 October 2016

XO Beauty - Shimmer Tulip Brush Review

Hello Beauties,

In today's post I wanted to talk about a fairly recent Purchase from You Tuber Shannon Harris (Shaanxo) it's the Shimmer Tulip Brush. 



I know I did a little First Impressions on this little Beauty when I first received it in the mail I have been using it a couple of weeks now and wanted to let you know my thoughts on it.

This is what the XO Beauty Website has to say about the Shimmer Tulip Brush

Our versatile Shimmer Tulip Brush is amazing for applying a gorgeous sweep of highlight powder to your cheekbones . This brush is also the perfect size and shape for reaching under your eyes with setting powder . Also try this tool for contouring and blush and applying blush.

I have only been using this Brush for Highlighter thus far I love that it is a real Multi Task Brush and that it can be used to set your Concealer and you can use it for applying Blush and Contour so it's a real all rounder

This Brush is so Soft to use when I first got the Brush I remember thinking it was a little Wider then I thought. I have a Brush similar to this by Japonesque which I also use for Highlighter and Blush I thought it might be the same size it's a bit Wider which is nice as it picks up a little bit more Product.

I had been looking at this Brush for a few months before I decided to Purchase it part of me didn't want to order it because of the Shipping Costs I decided to order it because I managed to get it on Sale it worked out that they knocked £5  on the cost of the Brush so that made things cheaper so I decided to go ahead and order it . I'm glad I did as it's just a lovely Make -Up Brush.

The XO Beauty Range have some Gorgeous Brush Sets Shannon also sells Eye Lashes, Beauty Blenders and much more.

If you haven't checked her Website out yet here is the Link XO Beauty Shaanxo

Have you tried anything from Shannon's Beauty Range Yet . If this brush is anything to go by I would definitely buy more from her collection in the future. I like the look of some of her eyeshadow brushes

As always thanks for reading if you want to leave your blog details in the comments I would be more then happy to take a look at your blogs . I always like to read new blogs.